Thursday, March 23, 2017

SMAK, South Yarra

SMAK Food House’s interior epitomises Scandinavian cool. Tucked away on Daly Street in South Yarra, SMAK is also pretty cool by Melbourne standards.

The menu  focuses on those who are healthy conscious, although there are plenty of side options for those (like me) who enjoy ordering in abundance. I ordered a big breakfast which was big enough on its own,  but even better with a side of potato rosti and another side of haloumi.

T was a bit more mindful of our wedding diet and went for the egg white omelette. Being the quintessential South Yarra hipster that he is, he also ordered a Byron Bay kombucha and a turmeric latte to accompany his meal.


Both meals tasted really good, and surprised me with their depth of flavours. I guess when I heard healthy, I came in a bit guarded and expected to  be shaking my S&P liberally. The big breakfast was an especially perfect balance of fresh and savoury, crunchy and ooze.  



SMÄK Food House Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang